- Simultaneous Multi-Frequency - True intelligent Simultaneous Multi-Frequency for maximum performance, plus a wide range of single frequencies.
- Waterproof Design - EQUINOX is fully submersible, ideal for detecting at the beach and in rivers, streams and lakes. (3m / 10-feet)
- Sleek & Lightweight - Rugged and lightweight construction allows you to enjoy long detecting sessions in any environment.
- Wireless Audio Compatible - Compatible with ultra-fast wireless audio with the WM 08, and fast aptX™ Low Latency / Bluetooth headphones.
- 6 Custom Search Profiles - Fast recovery speed with accurate Target ID ensures you won’t miss any valuable targets amongst the trash.
- Park - Great for high-trash recreational areas, including most general detecting.
- Field - Ideal for detecting in historical fields for the widest range of target sizes.
- Beach - Optimised for all salty conditions – dry sand, wet sand, surf, underwater.
The clear LCD features large Target ID numbers so you can see your target ID at a glance. All of the information you need when detecting is right there in front of you.
Detect Modes and operating frequency can be instantly changed at the push of a button for a dynamic and uninterrupted detecting experience.
Using the EQUINOX 600 user interface, you can:
- Change the Detect Mode, Frequency and Sensitivity on the go.
- Create your own notch discrimination patterns to ignore unwanted targets.
- Activate All-Metal mode to temporarily disable the current discrimination pattern.
- Activate Pinpoint mode to zero-in on a promising target so that you know exactly where to dig.
- Adjust an array of essential and advanced detecting functions including Noise Cancel, Ground Balance, Volume Adjust, Threshold Level, Target Tone, Accept / Reject and Recovery Speed.
- View the status of your battery and wireless audio device connections.
Low frequencies give more depth on large targets, and high frequencies are usually more sensitive to small targets. With EQUINOX you can operate across the full spectrum of frequencies simultaneously for maximum results.
- Wired Headphones
- USB Charging cable with magnetic connector
- Multi-language screen protectors
- Getting Started Guide
Minelab EQUINOX 600 Metal Detector Specifications
|Detect Modes||Park | Beach | Field|
|Custom Search Profiles||6 (2 per Detect Mode)|
|User Profile Button||No|
|Operating Frequencies (kHz)||Multi, 5, 10, 15|
|Ground Balance||Auto | Manual|
|Target Identification||50 segment notch discrimination | Ferrous: -9 -0| Non-ferrous 1 - 40|
|Target Tones||1, 2, 5, 50|
|Depth Indicator||5 Levels|
|Weight||1.34 kg (2.96 lbs)|
|Standard Coil||11-inch Double-D Smart coil with skidplate (waterproof to 3m/10")|
|Audio Output||*In-built loudspeaker *3.5mm (1/8") headphones (included) *Bluetooth compatible *WM 08 Wi-Stream compatible|
|Headphones (included)||Wired 3.5mm (1/8") headphones (non waterproof)|
|WM 08 (included)||No|
|Display||Monochrome LCD with backlight|
|LCD Backlight||On, Off|
|Battery||In-built rechargeable Lithium-ion battery|
|Battery Runtime||Approx. 12 hours|
|Waterproof||Waterproof to 3m/10-feet|
|Key Technologies||Multi-IQ | 3Fx3 |Wi-Stream | Bluetooth | aptX Low Latency|
|Other Accessories||USB Charging cable (1.5A), Multi Language Screen Protectors|
|Software Upgradeable||Yes, via USB connection (Windows and OSX)|
Warranty: 3 years on control box and 1 year on coil.
No customer reviews for the moment.