Minelab Equinox 600
With innovative NEW multi-frequency technology, the EQUINOX Series redefines all-purpose detecting for the serious enthusiast. Equally adaptable for all target types and ground conditions, just set your detecting location and go!
- Simultaneous Multi-Frequency - True intelligent Simultaneous Multi-Frequency for maximum performance, plus a wide range of single frequencies.
- Waterproof Design - EQUINOX is fully submersible, ideal for detecting at the beach and in rivers, streams and lakes. (3m / 10-feet)
- Sleek & Lightweight - Rugged and lightweight construction allows you to enjoy long detecting sessions in any environment.
- Wireless Audio Compatible - Compatible with ultra-fast wireless audio with the WM 08, and fast aptX™ Low Latency / Bluetooth headphones.
- 6 Custom Search Profiles - Fast recovery speed with accurate Target ID ensures you won’t miss any valuable targets amongst the trash.
- Park - Great for high-trash recreational areas, including most general detecting.
- Field - Ideal for detecting in historical fields for the widest range of target sizes.
- Beach - Optimised for all salty conditions – dry sand, wet sand, surf, underwater.
The clear LCD features large Target ID numbers so you can see your target ID at a glance. All of the information you need when detecting is right there in front of you.
Detect Modes and operating frequency can be instantly changed at the push of a button for a dynamic and uninterrupted detecting experience.
Using the EQUINOX 600 user interface, you can:
- Change the Detect Mode, Frequency and Sensitivity on the go.
- Create your own notch discrimination patterns to ignore unwanted targets.
- Activate All-Metal mode to temporarily disable the current discrimination pattern.
- Activate Pinpoint mode to zero-in on a promising target so that you know exactly where to dig.
- Adjust an array of essential and advanced detecting functions including Noise Cancel, Ground Balance, Volume Adjust, Threshold Level, Target Tone, Accept / Reject and Recovery Speed.
- View the status of your battery and wireless audio device connections.
Low frequencies give more depth on large targets, and high frequencies are usually more sensitive to small targets. With EQUINOX you can operate across the full spectrum of frequencies simultaneously for maximum results.
- Wired Headphones
- USB Charging cable with magnetic connector
- Multi-language screen protectors
- Getting Started Guide
Minelab EQUINOX 600 Metal Detector Specifications
|Detect Modes||Park | Beach | Field|
|Custom Search Profiles||6 (2 per Detect Mode)|
|User Profile Button||No|
|Operating Frequencies (kHz)||Multi, 5, 10, 15|
|Ground Balance||Auto | Manual|
|Target Identification||50 segment notch discrimination | Ferrous: -9 -0| Non-ferrous 1 - 40|
|Target Tones||1, 2, 5, 50|
|Depth Indicator||5 Levels|
|Weight||1.34 kg (2.96 lbs)|
|Standard Coil||11-inch Double-D Smart coil with skidplate (waterproof to 3m/10")|
|Audio Output||*In-built loudspeaker *3.5mm (1/8") headphones (included) *Bluetooth compatible *WM 08 Wi-Stream compatible|
|Headphones (included)||Wired 3.5mm (1/8") headphones (non waterproof)|
|WM 08 (included)||No|
|Display||Monochrome LCD with backlight|
|LCD Backlight||On, Off|
|Battery||In-built rechargeable Lithium-ion battery|
|Battery Runtime||Approx. 12 hours|
|Waterproof||Waterproof to 3m/10-feet|
|Key Technologies||Multi-IQ | 3Fx3 |Wi-Stream | Bluetooth | aptX Low Latency|
|Other Accessories||USB Charging cable (1.5A), Multi Language Screen Protectors|
|Software Upgradeable||Yes, via USB connection (Windows and OSX)|
There’s nothing difficult and everything innovative and smart about the GO-FIND 22.
Portable and easy to transport. Unfold and go. Packs down just as fast
At only 2.2 lbs (1.00 kg), it’s the lightest high-performance detector available.
PRESET FIND MODES
Icons flash to tell you what you’ve found
We’ve got you covered.
- 16.5 x 23cm (6.5″ x 9″) PROformance™ submersible searchcoil (as shown)
With the quality and performance of the ACE 200i, you can begin finding treasure right away—in your own yard or wherever you travel.
Easy to use for any age!
Includes revised Target ID legend and Mode/Discrimination patterns to better suit the search needs of international users.
Garrett AT MAX is Garretts most versatile and advanced all-terrain VLF metal detector. With increased detection depth, built-in Z-Lynk Wireless Technology, and many other improvements, AT MAX helps treasure hunters push their limits to the MAX!
OVERVIEW VANQUISH 340: perfect for anyone starting out in detecting. You don’t need more features. You need the right features. That’s why the VANQUISH 340 comes standard with Multi-IQ technology, waterproof V10 coil and audio control. As simple as it is powerful, the VANQUISH 340’s compact and lightweight construction delivers results — no matter where the hunt takes you.
For the professional or recreational scuba diver, the PulseDive Scuba Detector can be used during dives up to 60m deep.
Find lost treasures around shipwrecks or search for lost gold rings behind the waves. The PulseDive is a 2-In-1 detector and can quickly be converted into a Metal Detecting Pinpointer.
Waterproof 6" Search Coil from Minelab, Designed for the Minelab Equinox 600 and 800. Includes Coil Cover
The waterproof 6" round Double-D coil is very sensitive to small targets, and perfect for finding treasure in high trash areas. It is also ideal for maneuvering in difficult terrain. A protective coil cover is included.
The waterproof Minelab 15" × 12" elliptical Double-D coil provides maximum depth for specialised treasure hunting.
It is also great for wide ground coverage in open spaces.A protective skidplate is included.
The Minelab 15" Smart Coil is waterproof and Submersible to 3 meters.
Ideal for wading at the beach, or detecting in streams.
The Land & Sea Carbon Shaft is a single piece to replace the upper two sections of the stock Minelab Equinox shaft, ideal for underwater and land detecting. The LS model’s light-weight, no-wobble, strong design proves steadfast in durability and a lasting investment.
This Land & Sea Carbon Shaft compliments the Equinox by further enhancing it’s lightness and all-terrain abilities.
The Detect-Ed Lower Shaft is a single piece to replace the lower shaft of the stock Minelab Equinox shaft, ideal for underwater and land detecting.
This lower shaft is designed for use with the Detect-Ed Equinox Carbon Upper Shaft (sold seperately).
Minelab Wireless Headphones come with regular Bluetooth technology, but also have enhanced, super-fast apt-X Low Latency technology for minimal time delay. Can also be connected directly to the detector's 3.5mm (1/8-inch) headphone socket for wired use, via the included aux cable.
Compatible with the Equinox series and Vanquish 540.