Garrett ACE APEX
The Garrett Apex Metal Detector is an easy to use, turn on and go machine. The multi-frequencies on this machine will be excellent for using it on the dry and wet sand at the beach or in mineralized soil.
APEX FREQUENCY OPTIONS 5 kHz | 10 kHz | 15 kHz | 20 kHz | Multi-Frequency | Multi-Salt
COMPLETE FLEXIBILITY Garrett’s Multi-Flex technology, fueled by a cutting edge, broad-bandwidth digital platform, simply gives you more versatility with the Apex than can be found on any detector in its price range!
Choose from powerful single frequencies to enhance detection on specific targets*, or select one of Apex’s simultaneous multifrequency modes to achieve excellent detection on all targets in all soils.
* Note: lower frequencies generally offer improved detection on larger and more conductive targets (i.e. large silver coins). Higher frequencies generally offer improved detection on smaller and less conductive targets (i.e., hammered silver coins, gold nuggets).
INTUITIVE AND EFFICIENT CONTROLS
Direct drive buttons for most frequently used controls. Easy-access menu adjustments for other controls.
SIX DETECTION MODES + PINPOINT
Zero, Coins, US Coins (with coin icons), Jewelry, Relics, and Custom
HI-RESOLUTION GROUND BALANCE
175 points of ground balance resolution (like the Garrett AT Max), ranging from ferrous ground to saltwater.
LARGE TARGET ID NUMBERS RECHARGEABLE BATTERY
Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to approximately 15 hours of use, depending on the setting. Mini-USB charging cable included.
Garrett’s unique feature helps to correctly identify complex iron objects, such as bottle caps.
Five distinct tones provide greater audible target identification than on Garrett detectors.
HYBRID AUDIO SYSTEM
The Apex target audio provides the simplicity of binary audio (found on existing ACE detectors) with the additional benefits of subtle proportional audio for faint targets.
Twenty pixels of Notch Discrimination, including 8 pixels of Iron.
BACKLIT LCD VOLUME CONTROL
For both the built-in speaker and headphones.
EIGHT SENSITIVITY/DEPTH ADJUSTMENTS
1/8” JACK for optional wired headphones
BUILT-IN Z-LYNK WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY
Up to 6 times faster than Bluetooth. Hunt without the cords
NEW 6″ x 11″ DD Viper Searchcoil
- Fully waterproof, the Viper is a blend of two of Garrett’s most popular DD coils.
- The 11″ size is large enough to cover plowed fields, but it’s narrow 6″ footprint allows easy separation of targets in iron infested areas.
- The Viper is designed as a low-impedance, broad-bandwidth coil to support the new Apex Multi-Flex frequency technology.
Note: As a result of the Multi-Flex coil technology, the Apex Viper coil is not compatible with older ACE detectors. Prior ACE coils are not compatible with an Apex detector.
- Total Weight : 2.5 lbs (1.13kg)
- Frequencies: 5, 10, 15, 20 Khz, Multifrequency, Multisalt
- Search Coil: 6″x11″ Viper Search Coil; Ships With Coil Cover
- Construction: Rainproof Control Box, Waterproof Search Coil
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery; Ships With Mini-USB Charging Cable
- Targeting: 5-tone Audio Target Id System
- Display: Large, edge-to-edge LCD Display
- Audio Output: Available With Or Without Z-Lynk Headphones, Internal Speaker, ⅛” Headphone Jack
The detector features four single frequencies (5, 10, 15, and 20khz) and two multi-frequency options: one standard and one specifically for saltwater beaches. And with international and United States coin modes, you can take your detector anywhere in the globe to find treasure.
Garrett’s new technology will give users the flexibility to switch between single and multifrequency within the same machine. With the addition of high-resolution ground balance, the ACE Apex can be used in various mineralization conditions, enabling detectorists to find nearly every target on their list.
The Garrett ACE Apex Metal Detector has adjustable:
- Overall target volume
- The volume of undesired iron objects
- Detector sensitivity
- Search modes
- Target notch discriminations
- Frequency adjustments to account for electrical interference
Z-Lynk Wireless Headphone Technology
The Apex features wireless Z-Lynk technology and will be available both with and without MS-3 wireless headphones. The detector also has a 1/8″ headphone jack for connecting your favorite wired headphones. Z-Lynk technology is up to 6 times faster than Bluetooth, which means you will hear your target the moment you swing over it.
New Design for ACE Apex
The Garrett ACE Apex was specifically designed to create zero rotational torque at the ends of your swings. The machine was designed to be well balanced from the search coil to the armrest.
The detector is rain-proof (but NOT waterproof) and features a large, nearly edge-to-edge LCD display on its sleek control box. Apex’s intuitive design and simple-to-use tactile buttons make it easy for you to adjust settings no matter the conditions.
None, MS-3 Wireless Headphones
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.