The XP DEUS Metal Detector marks a technological breakthrough and is a real innovation in metal detector design. The first fully wireless detector, its patented architecture consists of three main components: A Wireless Coil, a Wireless Remote Control and a set of Wireless Audio Headphones (WHP). XP Metal Detectors are the lightest and most ergonomic on the market enabling you to detect comfortably for hours at a time.
TOTALLY WIRELESS - THERE ARE NO WIRES!
All three components (Coil, Remote Control and Headphones) communicate with each other wirelessly via a digital radio link. The search coil contains the essential components for processing the signals, which no longer need to be conveyed via a coil wire but are digitised and analysed directly at source by an ultra-miniature digital circuit, which greatly improves the quality of signal acquisition. This circuit processes the information and sends it to the Headphones and Remote Control in real-time via a radio link.
DEPLOY OR FOLD AWAY YOUR STEM IN JUST 5 SECONDS
Change the coil in an instant!
The patented "S TELESCOPIC" stem can be stored away instantly and is much easier to handle than a straight stem with an integral handle. It is particularly comfortable to use because of its shaped rubber handle and improved operating angle.
SWITCH OFF THE REMOTE CONTROL AND DEUS CONTINUES TO WORK
The WS4 Wireless Audio Headphones (WHP) and the WS5 Wireless Audio Headphones (WHP) alone can control the detector, enabling you to go detecting with an even more portable configuration. XP Detectors are the only manufacturer to offer two options of wireless headphones to match your requirements. Both WS4 & WS5 Wireless Audio Headphones use identical functions and user controls. In the absence of the Remote Control, the headphones enable you to adjust all of the main detection settings.
The WS4 Wireless Audio Headphones (WHP) are Backphones which means they don't clasp over your head but behind your neck which makes it better for wearing caps and beanies. They are fully weatherproof, foldable, compact and lightweight. The headset control (which controls the detector) separates from the headphones for ease of use.
XP DEUS FEATURES
- 35 frequencies from 3.7 kHz to 27.7 kHz + shift plus/minus.
- Power and Recovery adjustable.
- Audio Response, Iron level, Multi tone, Notch, Discrimination etc…
- Many advanced functions (Expert Mode).
- Ground balance: Tracking, Pumping, Manual, Beach.
- Motion and 4 non-motion modes. Extended discrimination range, with even greater precision for iron.
- Pre-configured factory programmes (9 Switch on and go programs) and memory for personal programmes.
- Warranty: 5 Years
XP DEUS SPECIFICATIONS
- Wireless digital link, multichannel automatic (36 channels).
- Ultra light detector: 900g Full – 800g without wireless control box (hip-mountable).
- Remote Control pocket sized (hip mount case provided), held by clip support, graphic display with low power consumption backlight and intuitive screen.
- 9″ Carbon fibre impregnated 2D coil, both light and waterproof including coil cover.
- Wireless Audio Headphones: backphone, rain proof, light and foldable (Backphone removable), with its own detector operation controls and screen, with transport case. USB standard protocol to recharge and download new software/update (via XP website).
- Lithium battery, very compact (9g). Battery life Coil: 15h (depending on power and frequency).
- Battery life Remote Control and Backphone: 27 hours.
- Fast and intelligent charger. Simultaneously charge the remote control, coil and wireless headphones in 2 hours.
HEADPHONE FUNCTIONS FOR ADJUSTING DETECTOR
- Ground Balance
- 5 Multi-tones + Pitch + Full Tones
- 35 Frequencies from 3.7 kHz to 27.7 kHz 10 factory programs + 8 user programs that you can save
- Volume control
- TX power
- Frequency shift
- Iron Volume
- Audio Response
No customer reviews for the moment.