XP Deus with Remote and 11" X35 Coil
The XP DEUS Metal Detector is the first fully wireless metal detector with the coil, remote control and headphones all being wireless. There are no wires!
Rated as the best detector currently on the market for relic hunting, the XP DEUS will ensure you find Boer War relics and artifacts buried deep down.
The XP DEUS Metal Detector marks a technological breakthrough and is a real innovation in metal detector design. The first fully wireless detector, its patented architecture consists of three main components: A Wireless Coil, a Wireless Remote Control and a set of Wireless Audio Headphones (WHP). XP Metal Detectors are the lightest and most ergonomic on the market enabling you to detect comfortably for hours at a time.
TOTALLY WIRELESS - THERE ARE NO WIRES!
All three components (Coil, Remote Control and Headphones) communicate with each other wirelessly via a digital radio link. The search coil contains the essential components for processing the signals, which no longer need to be conveyed via a coil wire but are digitised and analysed directly at source by an ultra-miniature digital circuit, which greatly improves the quality of signal acquisition. This circuit processes the information and sends it to the Headphones and Remote Control in real-time via a radio link.
DEPLOY OR FOLD AWAY YOUR STEM IN JUST 5 SECONDS
Change the coil in an instant!
The patented "S TELESCOPIC" stem can be stored away instantly and is much easier to handle than a straight stem with an integral handle. It is particularly comfortable to use because of its shaped rubber handle and improved operating angle.
SWITCH OFF THE REMOTE CONTROL AND DEUS CONTINUES TO WORK
The WS4 Wireless Audio Headphones (WHP) and the WS5 Wireless Audio Headphones (WHP) alone can control the detector, enabling you to go detecting with an even more portable configuration. XP Detectors are the only manufacturer to offer two options of wireless headphones to match your requirements. Both WS4 & WS5 Wireless Audio Headphones use identical functions and user controls. In the absence of the Remote Control, the headphones enable you to adjust all of the main detection settings.
The WS4 Wireless Audio Headphones (WHP) are Backphones which means they don't clasp over your head but behind your neck which makes it better for wearing caps and beanies. They are fully weatherproof, foldable, compact and lightweight. The headset control (which controls the detector) separates from the headphones for ease of use.
XP DEUS FEATURES
- 35 frequencies from 3.7 kHz to 27.7 kHz + shift plus/minus.
- Power and Recovery adjustable.
- Audio Response, Iron level, Multi tone, Notch, Discrimination etc…
- Many advanced functions (Expert Mode).
- Ground balance: Tracking, Pumping, Manual, Beach.
- Motion and 4 non-motion modes.
- Extended discrimination range, with even greater precision for iron.
- Pre-configured factory programmes (9 Switch on and go programs) and memory for personal programmes.
- Warranty: 5 Years
XP DEUS SPECIFICATIONS
- Wireless digital link, multichannel automatic (36 channels).
- Ultra light detector: 900g Full – 800g without wireless control box (hip-mountable).
- Remote Control pocket sized (hip mount case provided), held by clip support, graphic display with low power consumption backlight and intuitive screen.
- 9″ Carbon fibre impregnated 2D coil, both light and waterproof including coil cover.
- Wireless Audio Headphones: backphone, rain proof, light and foldable (Backphone removable), with its own detector operation controls and screen, with transport case.
- USB standard protocol to recharge and download new software/update (via XP website).
- Lithium battery, very compact (9g).
- Battery life Coil: 15h (depending on power and frequency).
- Battery life Remote Control and Backphone: 27 hours.
- Fast and intelligent charger. Simultaneously charge the remote control, coil and wireless headphones in 2 hours.
HEADPHONE FUNCTIONS FOR ADJUSTING DETECTOR
- Ground Balance
- 5 Multi-tones + Pitch + Full Tones
- 35 Frequencies from 3.7 kHz to 27.7 kHz
- 10 factory programs + 8 user programs that you can save
- Volume control
- TX power
- Frequency shift
- Iron Volume
- Audio Response
VANQUISH 540: for the serious detectorist who demands ultimate performance. As if Multi-IQ technology, audio control, and pinpoint wasn’t enough the 540 also boasts iron-bias control, red LED backlight and rechargeable batteries. What’s more, it comes with a waterproof 12” coils as standard for greater depth. No matter where the hunt takes you, the 540 is the ultimate detector that lets you detect on your terms.
VANQUISH 540 Pro-Pack: for the serious detectorist who’s always in control. As if Multi-IQ technology, audio control, and pinpoint wasn’t enough the 540 also boasts iron-bias control, Bluetooth headphones, red LED backlight and rechargeable batteries. What’s more, it comes with waterproof 8” and 12” coils as standard for greater depth and precision. No matter where the hunt takes you, the 540 is the ultimate packout for those who want it all.
With innovative NEW multi-frequency technology, the EQUINOX Series redefines all-purpose detecting for the serious enthusiast. Equally adaptable for all target types and ground conditions, just set your detecting location and go!
With the added functionality of Gold Mode, High Frequency 20/40 Hz., Wireless audio accessories and Advanced settings.
Garrett AT MAX is Garretts most versatile and advanced all-terrain VLF metal detector. With increased detection depth, built-in Z-Lynk Wireless Technology, and many other improvements, AT MAX helps treasure hunters push their limits to the MAX!
GTI™ 2500 Pro Package
- Garrett GTI 2500 Detector
- 9.5″ PROformance™ Imaging Searchcoil
- GTI 2500 DVD and Manual
PLUS 5 Accessories
Garrett Exclusive Graphic Target Imaging™ (GTI) shows actual SIZE and DEPTH of target. This allows you to spend less time digging trash and more time digging treasure.
- 8" PROformance™ submersible searchcoil
- Submersible headphones
- Belt pouch
- Instructional DVD
A favorite detector for treasure divers around the world because of its ability to ignore salt water, the Sea Hunter's electronic housing can be mounted on the hip or above, below or under the cuff in either short or long configuration.
Step up to the power, performance and ultimate technology of the GO-FIND 66. Go wild, find adventure like a pro.
Advanced technology and innovative features for performance to the MAX.
Compact & No Assembly
It’s easy. There’s nothing to assemble and no loose parts that can get lost.
There’s nothing difficult and everything innovative and smart about the GO-FIND 22.
Portable and easy to transport. Unfold and go. Packs down just as fast
At only 2.2 lbs (1.00 kg), it’s the lightest high-performance detector available.
PRESET FIND MODES
Icons flash to tell you what you’ve found
We’ve got you covered.
- 16.5 x 23cm (6.5″ x 9″) PROformance™ submersible searchcoil (as shown)
With the quality and performance of the ACE 200i, you can begin finding treasure right away—in your own yard or wherever you travel.
Easy to use for any age!
Includes revised Target ID legend and Mode/Discrimination patterns to better suit the search needs of international users.
Includes 18 x 25cm (7" x 10") PROformance™ submersible Searchcoil (as shown) with 3 FREE Accessories*:
- Volume control Garrett ClearSound Easy Stow headphones
- ACE Environmental Coverup
- 18 x 25cm (7" x 10") Searchcoil cover
Garrett has placed big features into the ACE 300i—Digital Target ID, better detection abilities, a new audio system, and more—for a price that can’t be beat.