The SuperWand’s 360° detection field provides uniform sensitivity and tip pinpointing to detect weapons and other metal objects with extreme accuracy. From U.S. airports to sporting events, the lightweight SuperWand is the hand-held of choice for today’s security screener.
- Optimum sensitivity: detects ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel weapons, contraband and other metal objects.
- Self-calibrating: digital microprocessor technology eliminates the need for periodic sensitivity adjustments.
- Elongated profile provides 8.75" scan area 360° detection coverage plus tip pinpointing for easy scanning from head to foot.
- Easy and convenient to use with one-touch button and three-color LED lights. Green LED light indicates ON; Amber LED indicates LOW BATTERY: Red LED indicates ALARM.
- Clear audible or Silent / Vibrate LED alarm signal.
- Rugged injection molded construction including structurally isolated coil for added impact absorption. Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II and IV.
- Ergonomically designed grip fits comfortably in virtually any size hand.
- Easy ON/OFF battery cover: standard 9V battery included. Optional rechargeable battery kit available.
- Power switch and LEDs positioned for easy access and high visibility.
-35° F (-37° C) to 158° F (70° C)
To 95% noncondensing
Silent / Vibrate
LED Alert Lights
Green: Power ON
Amber: Battery LOW
Red: ALARM condition
- On (Speaker / LED Light)
- On (Vibrating / LED Light)
Single 9 volt battery provides up to 80 hours of normal operation.
Optional NiMH rechargeable battery provides up to 20 hours on
each 12-hour recharge
Limited, 24 months parts and labor
|Width: 3.25" (8.3 cm)|
|Thickness: 1.25" (3.2 cm)|
|Length: 19" (48.3 cm)|
|Weight: 18.6 oz (527 g)|
The SuperSearch6000 Multi-zone metal detector was designed as a quality security detector with a pleasing aesthetic appearance and all of the features plus some not found in the up market units available. The unit provides up to 15 individual detection zones with a touch screen display that shows the metal location and an audio alarm with zone pitch indication.
The Garrett SuperScanner Hand-Held Metal Detector is one of the most recognized hand-held metal detectors in the world, and has led the industry for over 20 years. These Metal Detectors by Garrett are proven to accurately detect concealed metallic items, from a medium-sized pistol to tiny jewellery.
Garrett’s PD 6500i is an industry leader with superior pinpoint technology and unmatched discrimination features. This detector has proven its effectiveness at moving high volumes of patrons through such events such as the Olympic Games, World Cup 2010 South Africa, and the Pan-American Games in Mexico.
Garrett Super Scanner V Hand-Held Metal Detector is a rugged, compact hand-held metal detector that has ultimate sensitivity for detecting medium-sized pistols, large knives, razor blades, box cutters and foil wrapped drugs from a legitimate close distance.
The Panache Multi-Zone incorporates detector coils and infra-red photocells with traffic count making up 12 individual detection zones. Using light indication and an audio alarm the metal’s position can be located without looking at the visual signals. Hosting a touch screen for controlled functions this unit is modern and durable, withstanding the test of time.