Garrett Pro Pointer AT with Z-Lynk
Pro-Pointer AT Z-Lynk Unique Features:
- One-Press Syncing to Garrett Z-Lynk wireless receivers.
- Wireless Convenience: Hear both detector and pinpointer alarms in your headphones, even in noisy environments (beach, high winds, congested urban areas, organized hunts)
Garrett Pro-Pointer AT Z-Lynk transmits to Garrett
MS-3 headphones or Garrett Z-Lynk wireless kits.
- Fully waterproof to 20 feet with orange color for added visibility underwater.
- Maximum Sensitivity for improved detection of nuggets and other small targets. Choose from three Sensitivity levels.
- Fast Retune: Quick button press instantly tunes out environment or narrows detection field for precise pinpointing of larger targets.
Retuning allows user to quickly:
- Shrink detection field to precisely pinpoint large targets
- Tune out mineralized ground, wet beach sand, etc.
- Help gauge target size/distance
- Help identify edges of large target
- Pinpoint multiple targets versus one large target signal
- Lost Pro-Pointer Alarm: After 5 minutes with no button presses, the pinpointer emits periodic warning chirps.
- Automatic power off after 60 minutes of warning chirps; saves batteries.
- Simple, single-button operation for Power, Retune, Sensitivity adjustment, and Stealth Mode.
- Ruler in Inches and Centimeters molded into side of pinpointer to judge target depth.
- Lanyard Attachment Loop molded into side of pinpointer.
- New power button is easy to operate even with gloves.
Other Pro-Pointer AT Z-Lynk Features:
Patented Proportional Audio/Vibration
Patented scraping blade for searching soil
Pinpointing tip and 360° detection area
LED Flashlight for low light uses.
Includes woven belt holster and 9-volt battery.
Large power button
|Model Name:||Garrett Pro-Pointer® AT Z-Lynk™|
|Operating Temperatures:||-4°F (-20°C) to 130°F (54°C)|
|Operating Frequency:||11.5 kHz|
|Waterproof Rating:||20 foot (6 meter) maximum depth; IP 68|
|Tuning:||Automatic or manual retune|
|Indicators:||Proportional audio/vibration pulse rate|
|Controls:||Power, Retune, Adjust switch|
|Dimensions:||Length: 9" (22.9 cm)|
|Thickness:||1.5" (3.8 cm) tapered to .875" (2.2 cm)|
|Weight:||6.5 oz. (0.2 kg.), with battery in|
|Battery:||Single 9V (included)|
|Warranty:||2 Years, Limited Parts/Labor|
|Patent Information:||US 7,575,065; D583,261|
For the professional or recreational scuba diver, the PulseDive Scuba Detector can be used during dives up to 60m deep.
Find lost treasures around shipwrecks or search for lost gold rings behind the waves. The PulseDive is a 2-In-1 detector and can quickly be converted into a Metal Detecting Pinpointer.
The XP MI-6 Pinpointer is a must-have metal detecting accessory for precisely locating small targets after having detected it with the Metal Detector.
Seamlessly connects to your XP Metal Detector and Headphones for Wireless Audio.
The XP MI-6 Pinpointer is the most advanced on the market and the first pointer that is fully configurable from the XP DEUS Metal Detector or the XP ORX Gold Detector.
The XP MI-4 Pinpointer is a must-have metal detecting accessory for precisely locating small targets.
For a Pinpointer that is waterproof and submersible down to 6m the XP MI-4 is very well priced compared to similar waterproof pointers. Also considering the XP MI-4 pointer has 6 programs and 3 levels of sensitivity it is an excellent choice of pinpointer.
Whether you are a professional diver, a vacationer or simply a detectorist who loves to search both on land and underwater, the PulseDive Pinpointer will provide you with unique features that will enrich your detecting experience.