Big John Detectorists Diamond Tester
The BIG John Detectorists Diamond Tester is a portable electronic diamond testing device used to distinguish real diamonds from fake or simulated stones. Ideal for the metal detectorist to test their finds. You never know, it may just be the crown jewels!
- Positive diamond indication by LED light and audio
- Accurate and reliable reading
- Metal alert (if you accidentally touch the ring / metal)
- Simple calibration for stones of various sizes
- Protective carrying case
- Dimensions: 16cm x 4cm x 2cm
- Weight: 142g
- Testing Capability: Diamonds, Diamond simulation (e.g. CZ), Metal
- Color: Black
- Initial warm-up time: ~ 20 sec.
- Indicator: Audio and LED lamps
- Power: 9V Battery (Not included)
The BIG John Detectorists Loupe features an impressive 40x magnification through a 25mm lens, making it ideal for identifying small markings on metal detecting finds including dates on coins, silver markings, clarity of diamonds.
Provide additional protection to your Nokta Makro Simplex control box with this stylish and hard-wearing cover from The Searcher.
Prevent those scuffs and marks from appearing on the control box screen by using this protective and waterproof.
With an easy to clean, clear plastic panel you can clearly see and operate the screen AND operate the buttons on the side whilst the cover is fitted.
Simply slip the cover over the top of the control box and the elasticated back panel will ensure it remains in place.