Nokta Simplex+ WHP (Wireless Headphones Package)
SIMPLEX+ is a turn-on & go detector with auto ground balancing! It boasts preset search modes, including a beach mode, in a very easy-to-use, single menu design. Wireless Headphones Included.
SIMPLE ENOUGH FOR BEGINNERS, YET IMPRESSIVE ENOUGH FOR EXPERTS!
- Fully waterproof, submersible to 3m
- Wireless audio (Wireless Headphones (WHP) Included)
- Hit targets at extreme depth
- 4 x Search modes
- Automatic & Manual ground balancing
- Notch discrimination (Manual & Auto)
- Frequency shift (5 Steps)
- 6 x Sensitivity Levels
- Pinpoint function
- LED flashlight
- Vibration feedback
- Online firmware updates
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Retractable shaft
- Lightweight 1.3kg
SIMPLEX+ FEATURES EXPLAINED
- IP68: Fully submersible up to 3 meters (10 ft) and protected from total dust ingress.
- Iron Volume: Turns off or adjusts the volume of the low iron tone.
- Target ID: Target ID's are numbers assigned to a target based on its conductivity giving the user an indication of what the target is likely to be.
- Target Discrimination: The user can set the detector to ignore certain ID's, for example, annoying bottle tops in trashy areas.
- Search Modes: All Metal / Field / Park / Beach
- Built-in Wireless Module: Compatible with Nokta Makro Green (Included) and Blue Edition 2.4 GHz wireless headphones.
- Vibration: Simplex+ will vibrate upon detection of target! Ideal for hearing impaired users or when detecting underwater.
- Frequency Shift: Get rid of Electronic Interference easily by shifting the frequency in small increments.
- Fabulous Lighting for Night & Underwater Use: Simplex+ has it all an LCD Backlight, Keypad Backlight and built-in LED Flashlight.
- System Box
- 2.4 GHz Wireless Headphones (WHP) - Green Edition
- Waterproof DD Search Coil 28cm / 11" (SP28) & Protective Coil Cover
- USB Charging & Data Cable
- Nokta Makro Simplex+ Cap
- User Manual
- Warranty Certificate
- 16.5 x 23cm (6.5″ x 9″) PROformance™ submersible searchcoil (as shown)
With the quality and performance of the ACE 200i, you can begin finding treasure right away—in your own yard or wherever you travel.
Easy to use for any age!
Includes revised Target ID legend and Mode/Discrimination patterns to better suit the search needs of international users.
AT Gold includes 18kHz frequency for enhanced detection of small gold nuggets, jewelry, coins and relics!
Deep-seeking True All Metal Mode Performance for All Terrain Prospecting!
- 5"x8" (14x20cm) PROformance™ DD submersible searchcoil (as shown)
- Garrett MS-2 headphones (waterproof headphones sold separately)
Garrett AT MAX is Garretts most versatile and advanced all-terrain VLF metal detector. With increased detection depth, built-in Z-Lynk Wireless Technology, and many other improvements, AT MAX helps treasure hunters push their limits to the MAX!
VANQUISH 440: built for the detectorist looking to step up their game. Armed with Multi-IQ technology, waterproof V10 coil, and audio control, the 440 also features pinpoint mode. Perfect for those who demand precision. As simple as it is powerful, the VANQUISH 440’s compact and lightweight construction delivers results — no matter where the hunt takes you.
ATX Basic packages include:
Garrett ATX with 10"x12" DD open searchcoil
- Garrett MS-2 Headphones (waterproof headphones sold separately)
- 10" x 12" Open coil cover
- Garrett Detector Sling
- Battery charger
- AA alkaline and rechargeable batteries
- Soft storage/travel case
- DVD and Manual
With innovative NEW multi-frequency technology, the EQUINOX Series redefines all-purpose detecting for the serious enthusiast. Equally adaptable for all target types and ground conditions, just set your detecting location and go!
With the added functionality of Gold Mode, High Frequency 20/40 Hz., Wireless audio accessories and Advanced settings.
This all-terrain metal detector offers new and exclusive Garrett technology that makes it ideal for hunting coins, relics, caches, jewelry, and even gold nuggets. Select from either Standard or Professional search modes with enhanced audio features.
Highly Recommended – Coin and Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting, Cache Hunting, Prospecting, Ghost Town Hunting, Competition Events, Fresh Water Hunting
- 8" PROformance™ submersible searchcoil
- Submersible headphones
- Belt pouch
- Instructional DVD
A favorite detector for treasure divers around the world because of its ability to ignore salt water, the Sea Hunter's electronic housing can be mounted on the hip or above, below or under the cuff in either short or long configuration.
For the professional or recreational scuba diver, the PulseDive Scuba Detector can be used during dives up to 60m deep.
Find lost treasures around shipwrecks or search for lost gold rings behind the waves. The PulseDive is a 2-In-1 detector and can quickly be converted into a Metal Detecting Pinpointer.
Whether you are a professional diver, a vacationer or simply a detectorist who loves to search both on land and underwater, the PulseDive Pinpointer will provide you with unique features that will enrich your detecting experience.