Powered by Minelab's Full Band Spectrum (FBS) multiple frequency technology, the Safari combines deep, sensitive and accurate detecting for anyone demanding both simplicity and performance. Safari uses advanced digital filtering to eliminate the influence of ground signals automatically so you can experience easy, seamless detecting whatever the field conditions.
With its High Trash Density setting, Target Ids and audio tones are updated when sweeping over closely spaced targets fast! This improves the recovery of deeply buried high conductivity targets in a trashy environment and allows you to more accurately identify the type of target found.
The Safari is also available in the Safari Pro Pack which includes:
- Safari metal detector
- RPG PH100R Headphones with adjustable headband and left and right channel volume controls
- a NiMH rechargeable Battery Pack and
- a mains battery charger (240v or 110v version depending on country)
Discover the adventure and excitement of detecting with a Safari today!
- FBS multiple frequency technology.
- Ultra-lightweight 11" Double-D waterproof coil combines high performance, great depth and sharp pinpointing.
- Four pre-programmed detection modes - Coin; Coin/Jewellery; Relic and All Metal. Each individual mode contains the optimum settings for identifying the characteristics of your preferred targets, allowing you to maximise your time in the field.
- Pinpoint with audio and visual indicators for more accurate detection – press the pinpoint button and watch the Safari zone-in on the precise location of that precious target.
- Trash Density - High ensures fewer false signals experienced in typical coin and relic environments so you don’t waste time digging for junk, while low is ideal for clean sites to make sure you don’t miss anything.
- Target Volume Adjust - adapts target signal volume to suit user preference.
- Noise Cancel - automatically selects the quietest, most stable channel for detecting.
- Intuitive menu interface for fast and easy access and adjustment.
- Robust, well balanced design and long lower shaft for comfortable detecting over longer periods.
Minelab Safari Metal Detector Specifications
|Application||Coin, Relic, Jewellery & Beach|
|Frequency/Transmission||Multiple frequencies: 1.5 - 100kHz|
|Coil (standard)||11" Double-D lightweight, waterproof.|
|Audio Output||Internal speaker & 6.35mm (1/4") headphone jack.|
|Headphones Supplied||Optional accessory (included with Pro Pack).|
|Visual Display||Large monochrome 70mm x 40mm (2.8" x 1.5") LCD with adjustable contrast.|
|Memory||Press and hold power button to restore factory settings.|
|Depth Indication||Depth gauge shows estimated depth of target.|
|Detect Modes||4 Preset (Coin, Coin/Jewellery, Relic & All Metal) & 4 programable.|
|Discrimination||Notch Discrimination with 51 segment.|
|Audio tone||Conductive & ferrous audio response.|
|Ground Balance||Automatic ground compensation - advanced digital filtering. Linear -10 to 40 Discrimination options & custom select Discrimination.|
|Ground Balance Type||-|
|Trash Density||(2) Low & High.|
|Pinpoint||Non-motion with audio and visual indicators.|
|Sensitivity Adjust||Fully automatic & manual adjustable (0 to 20).|
|Tune / Noise Cancel||5Automatic.|
|Threshold||Adjustable (0 to 40).|
|Target Volume Adjust||AAdjustable (0 to 20).|
|Battery||8xAA Alkaline or rechargeable NiMH/NiCad (NiMH included with Pro Pack).|
|Low battery alert||Visual alert.|
|Weight||1.65kg (3.6lbs) (ex. battery).|
|Length||11050mm - 1370mm (43" - 54").|
|Warranty||3 years control box & coil.|
Includes 18 x 25cm (7" x 10") PROformance™ submersible Searchcoil (as shown) with 3 FREE Accessories*:
- Volume control Garrett ClearSound Easy Stow headphones
- ACE Environmental Coverup
- 18 x 25cm (7" x 10") Searchcoil cover
Garrett has placed big features into the ACE 300i—Digital Target ID, better detection abilities, a new audio system, and more—for a price that can’t be beat.
AT Gold includes 18kHz frequency for enhanced detection of small gold nuggets, jewelry, coins and relics!
Deep-seeking True All Metal Mode Performance for All Terrain Prospecting!
- 5"x8" (14x20cm) PROformance™ DD submersible searchcoil (as shown)
- Garrett MS-2 headphones (waterproof headphones sold separately)
ATX Basic packages include:
Garrett ATX with 10"x12" DD open searchcoil
- Garrett MS-2 Headphones (waterproof headphones sold separately)
- 10" x 12" Open coil cover
- Garrett Detector Sling
- Battery charger
- AA alkaline and rechargeable batteries
- Soft storage/travel case
- DVD and Manual
Garrett AT MAX is Garretts most versatile and advanced all-terrain VLF metal detector. With increased detection depth, built-in Z-Lynk Wireless Technology, and many other improvements, AT MAX helps treasure hunters push their limits to the MAX!
VANQUISH 540: for the serious detectorist who demands ultimate performance. As if Multi-IQ technology, audio control, and pinpoint wasn’t enough the 540 also boasts iron-bias control, red LED backlight and rechargeable batteries. What’s more, it comes with a waterproof 12” coils as standard for greater depth. No matter where the hunt takes you, the 540 is the ultimate detector that lets you detect on your terms.
VANQUISH 440: built for the detectorist looking to step up their game. Armed with Multi-IQ technology, waterproof V10 coil, and audio control, the 440 also features pinpoint mode. Perfect for those who demand precision. As simple as it is powerful, the VANQUISH 440’s compact and lightweight construction delivers results — no matter where the hunt takes you.
- 16.5 x 23cm (6.5″ x 9″) PROformance™ submersible searchcoil (as shown)
With the quality and performance of the ACE 200i, you can begin finding treasure right away—in your own yard or wherever you travel.
Easy to use for any age!
Includes revised Target ID legend and Mode/Discrimination patterns to better suit the search needs of international users.
With innovative NEW multi-frequency technology, the EQUINOX Series redefines all-purpose detecting for the serious enthusiast. Equally adaptable for all target types and ground conditions, just set your detecting location and go!
With the added functionality of Gold Mode, High Frequency 20/40 Hz., Wireless audio accessories and Advanced settings.
OVERVIEW VANQUISH 340: perfect for anyone starting out in detecting. You don’t need more features. You need the right features. That’s why the VANQUISH 340 comes standard with Multi-IQ technology, waterproof V10 coil and audio control. As simple as it is powerful, the VANQUISH 340’s compact and lightweight construction delivers results — no matter where the hunt takes you.