Minelab Equinox 800
With innovative NEW multi-frequency technology, the EQUINOX Series redefines all-purpose detecting for the serious enthusiast. Equally adaptable for all target types and ground conditions, just set your detecting location and go!
With the added functionality of Gold Mode, High Frequency 20/40 Hz., Wireless audio accessories and Advanced settings.
- Simultaneous Multi-Frequency - True intelligent Simultaneous Multi-Frequency for maximum performance, plus a wide range of single frequencies.
- Waterproof Design - EQUINOX is fully submersible, ideal for detecting at the beach and in rivers, streams and lakes. (3m / 10-feet)
- Sleek & Lightweight - Rugged and lightweight construction allows you to enjoy long detecting sessions in any environment.
- High-Speed Wireless Audio - Experience ultra-fast wireless audio with the WM 08, or use fast aptX™ Low Latency / Bluetooth headphones.
- 8 Custom Search Profiles - Each Detect Mode features 2 custom Search Profiles so you can save your favourite settings in each mode.
- Fast & Accurate Target ID - Fast recovery speed with accurate Target ID ensures you won’t miss any valuable targets amongst the trash.
- Advanced Settings - Gain even more control of your detector audio with Advanced Settings; you decide how much target information you hear.
- Gold Detecting Mode - Gold Mode operates the high single frequencies of either 20 kHz or 40 kHz to detect gold nuggets in mineralised soils.
- Park - Great for high-trash recreational areas, including most general detecting.
- Field - Ideal for detecting in historical fields for the widest range of target sizes.
- Beach - Optimised for all salty conditions – dry sand, wet sand, surf, underwater.
- Gold - Best suited for gold nugget prospecting in mineralised goldfield locations.
The clear LCD features large Target ID numbers so you can see your target ID at a glance. All of the information you need when detecting is right there in front of you.
Detect Modes and operating frequency can be instantly changed at the push of a button for a dynamic and uninterrupted detecting experience.
Using the EQUINOX 800 user interface, you can:
- Change the Detect Mode, Frequency and Sensitivity on the go.
- Create your own notch discrimination patterns to ignore unwanted targets.
- Activate All-Metal mode to temporarily disable the current discrimination pattern.
- Activate Pinpoint mode to zero-in on a promising target so that you know exactly where to dig.
- Adjust an array of essential and advanced detecting functions including Noise Cancel, Ground Balance, Volume Adjust, Threshold Level, Target Tone, Accept / Reject and Recovery Speed.
- Customise Advanced Settings to change the way detections are heard, by selecting the number, pitch, and volume of your detection signals.
- View the status of your battery and wireless audio device connections.
Low frequencies give more depth on large targets, and high frequencies are usually more sensitive to small targets. With EQUINOX you can operate across the full spectrum of frequencies simultaneously for maximum results.
- Wireless Bluetooth/apt-X Low Latency Headphones
- WM 08 Wireless Audio Module
- USB Charging Cable with Magnetic Connector
- Multi-Language Screen Protectors
- Getting Started Guide
Minelab EQUINOX 800 Metal Detector Specifications
|Detect Modes||Park | Beach | Field | Gold|
|Custom Search Profiles||8 (2 per Detect Mode)|
|User Profile Button||Yes|
|Operating Frequencies (kHz)||Multi, 5, 10, 15, 20, 40|
|Noise Cancel||Auto | Manual (-9 to 9)|
|Ground Balance||Auto | Manual|
|Target Identification||50 segment notch discrimination | Ferrous: -9 -0| Non-ferrous 1 - 40|
|Target Tones||1, 2, 5, 50|
|Tone Break||Ferrous | Non-ferrous|
|Tone Pitch||Ferrous | Non-ferrous|
|Depth Indicator||5 Levels|
|Weight||1.34 kg (2.96 lbs)|
|Standard Coil||11-inch Double-D Smart coil with skidplate (waterproof to 3m/10")|
|Audio Output||*In-built loudspeaker *3.5mm (1/8") headphones (included) *Bluetooth compatible *WM 08 Wi-Stream compatible|
|Headphones (included)||Bluetooth and aptX Low Latency Headphones (non waterproof)|
|WM 08 (included)||Yes|
|Display||Monochrome LCD with backlight|
|LCD Backlight||Low | Medium | High | Off|
|Battery||In-built rechargeable Lithium-ion battery|
|Battery Runtime||Approx. 12 hours|
|Waterproof||Waterproof to 3m/10-feet|
|Key Technologies||Multi-IQ | 5Fx3 |Wi-Stream | Bluetooth | aptX Low Latency|
|Other Accessories||USB Charging cable (1.5A), Multi Language Screen Protectors|
|Software Upgradeable||Yes, via USB connection (Windows and OSX)|
|Warranty||3 years control box and coil|
Garrett ATX with 20" (50 cm) Deepseeker and 10"x12" DD open searchcoil
- 20" (50cm) Deepseeker mono coil
- Garrett MS-2 Headphones (waterproof headphones sold separately)
- Military-grade Garrett hard case
- 15" x 20" Closed coil cover (shown attached to searchcoil)
- 10" x 12" Open coil cover
- Garrett Detector Sling
- AA alkaline and rechargeable batteries and charger
- Travel case
Includes 18 x 25cm (7" x 10") PROformance™ submersible Searchcoil (as shown) with 3 FREE Accessories*:
- Volume control Garrett ClearSound Easy Stow headphones
- ACE Environmental Coverup
- 18 x 25cm (7" x 10") Searchcoil cover
Garrett has placed big features into the ACE 300i—Digital Target ID, better detection abilities, a new audio system, and more—for a price that can’t be beat.
- 16.5 x 23cm (6.5″ x 9″) PROformance™ submersible searchcoil (as shown)
With the quality and performance of the ACE 200i, you can begin finding treasure right away—in your own yard or wherever you travel.
Easy to use for any age!
Includes revised Target ID legend and Mode/Discrimination patterns to better suit the search needs of international users.
VANQUISH 540 Pro-Pack: for the serious detectorist who’s always in control. As if Multi-IQ technology, audio control, and pinpoint wasn’t enough the 540 also boasts iron-bias control, Bluetooth headphones, red LED backlight and rechargeable batteries. What’s more, it comes with waterproof 8” and 12” coils as standard for greater depth and precision. No matter where the hunt takes you, the 540 is the ultimate packout for those who want it all.
AT Gold includes 18kHz frequency for enhanced detection of small gold nuggets, jewelry, coins and relics!
Deep-seeking True All Metal Mode Performance for All Terrain Prospecting!
- 5"x8" (14x20cm) PROformance™ DD submersible searchcoil (as shown)
- Garrett MS-2 headphones (waterproof headphones sold separately)
- 8" PROformance™ submersible searchcoil
- Submersible headphones
- Belt pouch
- Instructional DVD
A favorite detector for treasure divers around the world because of its ability to ignore salt water, the Sea Hunter's electronic housing can be mounted on the hip or above, below or under the cuff in either short or long configuration.
Waterproof 6" Search Coil from Minelab, Designed for the Minelab Equinox 600 and 800. Includes Coil Cover
The waterproof 6" round Double-D coil is very sensitive to small targets, and perfect for finding treasure in high trash areas. It is also ideal for maneuvering in difficult terrain. A protective coil cover is included.
The waterproof Minelab 15" × 12" elliptical Double-D coil provides maximum depth for specialised treasure hunting.
It is also great for wide ground coverage in open spaces.A protective skidplate is included.
The Minelab 15" Smart Coil is waterproof and Submersible to 3 meters.
Ideal for wading at the beach, or detecting in streams.
The Land & Sea Carbon Shaft is a single piece to replace the upper two sections of the stock Minelab Equinox shaft, ideal for underwater and land detecting. The LS model’s light-weight, no-wobble, strong design proves steadfast in durability and a lasting investment.
This Land & Sea Carbon Shaft compliments the Equinox by further enhancing it’s lightness and all-terrain abilities.
The Detect-Ed Lower Shaft is a single piece to replace the lower shaft of the stock Minelab Equinox shaft, ideal for underwater and land detecting.
This lower shaft is designed for use with the Detect-Ed Equinox Carbon Upper Shaft (sold seperately).