Minelab Equinox 800
With innovative NEW multi-frequency technology, the EQUINOX Series redefines all-purpose detecting for the serious enthusiast. Equally adaptable for all target types and ground conditions, just set your detecting location and go!
With the added functionality of Gold Mode, High Frequency 20/40 Hz., Wireless audio accessories and Advanced settings.
- Simultaneous Multi-Frequency - True intelligent Simultaneous Multi-Frequency for maximum performance, plus a wide range of single frequencies.
- Waterproof Design - EQUINOX is fully submersible, ideal for detecting at the beach and in rivers, streams and lakes. (3m / 10-feet)
- Sleek & Lightweight - Rugged and lightweight construction allows you to enjoy long detecting sessions in any environment.
- High-Speed Wireless Audio - Experience ultra-fast wireless audio with the WM 08, or use fast aptX™ Low Latency / Bluetooth headphones.
- 8 Custom Search Profiles - Each Detect Mode features 2 custom Search Profiles so you can save your favourite settings in each mode.
- Fast & Accurate Target ID - Fast recovery speed with accurate Target ID ensures you won’t miss any valuable targets amongst the trash.
- Advanced Settings - Gain even more control of your detector audio with Advanced Settings; you decide how much target information you hear.
- Gold Detecting Mode - Gold Mode operates the high single frequencies of either 20 kHz or 40 kHz to detect gold nuggets in mineralised soils.
- Park - Great for high-trash recreational areas, including most general detecting.
- Field - Ideal for detecting in historical fields for the widest range of target sizes.
- Beach - Optimised for all salty conditions – dry sand, wet sand, surf, underwater.
- Gold - Best suited for gold nugget prospecting in mineralised goldfield locations.
The clear LCD features large Target ID numbers so you can see your target ID at a glance. All of the information you need when detecting is right there in front of you.
Detect Modes and operating frequency can be instantly changed at the push of a button for a dynamic and uninterrupted detecting experience.
Using the EQUINOX 800 user interface, you can:
- Change the Detect Mode, Frequency and Sensitivity on the go.
- Create your own notch discrimination patterns to ignore unwanted targets.
- Activate All-Metal mode to temporarily disable the current discrimination pattern.
- Activate Pinpoint mode to zero-in on a promising target so that you know exactly where to dig.
- Adjust an array of essential and advanced detecting functions including Noise Cancel, Ground Balance, Volume Adjust, Threshold Level, Target Tone, Accept / Reject and Recovery Speed.
- Customise Advanced Settings to change the way detections are heard, by selecting the number, pitch, and volume of your detection signals.
- View the status of your battery and wireless audio device connections.
Low frequencies give more depth on large targets, and high frequencies are usually more sensitive to small targets. With EQUINOX you can operate across the full spectrum of frequencies simultaneously for maximum results.
- Wireless Bluetooth/apt-X Low Latency Headphones
- WM 08 Wireless Audio Module
- USB Charging Cable with Magnetic Connector
- Multi-Language Screen Protectors
- Getting Started Guide
Minelab EQUINOX 800 Metal Detector Specifications
|Detect Modes||Park | Beach | Field | Gold|
|Custom Search Profiles||8 (2 per Detect Mode)|
|User Profile Button||Yes|
|Operating Frequencies (kHz)||Multi, 5, 10, 15, 20, 40|
|Noise Cancel||Auto | Manual (-9 to 9)|
|Ground Balance||Auto | Manual|
|Target Identification||50 segment notch discrimination | Ferrous: -9 -0| Non-ferrous 1 - 40|
|Target Tones||1, 2, 5, 50|
|Tone Break||Ferrous | Non-ferrous|
|Tone Pitch||Ferrous | Non-ferrous|
|Depth Indicator||5 Levels|
|Weight||1.34 kg (2.96 lbs)|
|Standard Coil||11-inch Double-D Smart coil with skidplate (waterproof to 3m/10")|
|Audio Output||*In-built loudspeaker *3.5mm (1/8") headphones (included) *Bluetooth compatible *WM 08 Wi-Stream compatible|
|Headphones (included)||Bluetooth and aptX Low Latency Headphones (non waterproof)|
|WM 08 (included)||Yes|
|Display||Monochrome LCD with backlight|
|LCD Backlight||Low | Medium | High | Off|
|Battery||In-built rechargeable Lithium-ion battery|
|Battery Runtime||Approx. 12 hours|
|Waterproof||Waterproof to 3m/10-feet|
|Key Technologies||Multi-IQ | 5Fx3 |Wi-Stream | Bluetooth | aptX Low Latency|
|Other Accessories||USB Charging cable (1.5A), Multi Language Screen Protectors|
|Software Upgradeable||Yes, via USB connection (Windows and OSX)|
|Warranty||3 years control box and coil|
AT Gold includes 18kHz frequency for enhanced detection of small gold nuggets, jewelry, coins and relics!
Deep-seeking True All Metal Mode Performance for All Terrain Prospecting!
- 5"x8" (14x20cm) PROformance™ DD submersible searchcoil (as shown)
- Garrett MS-2 headphones (waterproof headphones sold separately)
- 16.5 x 23cm (6.5″ x 9″) PROformance™ submersible searchcoil (as shown)
With the quality and performance of the ACE 200i, you can begin finding treasure right away—in your own yard or wherever you travel.
Easy to use for any age!
Includes revised Target ID legend and Mode/Discrimination patterns to better suit the search needs of international users.
Step up to the power, performance and ultimate technology of the GO-FIND 66. Go wild, find adventure like a pro.
Advanced technology and innovative features for performance to the MAX.
Compact & No Assembly
It’s easy. There’s nothing to assemble and no loose parts that can get lost.
VANQUISH 540: for the serious detectorist who demands ultimate performance. As if Multi-IQ technology, audio control, and pinpoint wasn’t enough the 540 also boasts iron-bias control, red LED backlight and rechargeable batteries. What’s more, it comes with a waterproof 12” coils as standard for greater depth. No matter where the hunt takes you, the 540 is the ultimate detector that lets you detect on your terms.
This all-terrain metal detector offers new and exclusive Garrett technology that makes it ideal for hunting coins, relics, caches, jewelry, and even gold nuggets. Select from either Standard or Professional search modes with enhanced audio features.
Highly Recommended – Coin and Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting, Cache Hunting, Prospecting, Ghost Town Hunting, Competition Events, Fresh Water Hunting
Waterproof 6" Search Coil from Minelab, Designed for the Minelab Equinox 600 and 800. Includes Coil Cover
The waterproof 6" round Double-D coil is very sensitive to small targets, and perfect for finding treasure in high trash areas. It is also ideal for maneuvering in difficult terrain. A protective coil cover is included.
The waterproof Minelab 15" × 12" elliptical Double-D coil provides maximum depth for specialised treasure hunting.
It is also great for wide ground coverage in open spaces.A protective skidplate is included.
The Minelab 15" Smart Coil is waterproof and Submersible to 3 meters.
Ideal for wading at the beach, or detecting in streams.
The Land & Sea Carbon Shaft is a single piece to replace the upper two sections of the stock Minelab Equinox shaft, ideal for underwater and land detecting. The LS model’s light-weight, no-wobble, strong design proves steadfast in durability and a lasting investment.
This Land & Sea Carbon Shaft compliments the Equinox by further enhancing it’s lightness and all-terrain abilities.
Detect-Ed LS Carbon Shaft (Lower)
The Land & Sea Carbon Shaft ‘Lower’ is a single piece to replace the lower rod of the stock Minelab Equinox shaft, ideal for underwater and land detecting.
This lower shaft is designed for use with the Detect-Ed LS Carbon Shaft ‘Upper’.