Superior Discrimination and Performance
The E-TRAC, with FBS technology, gives you superior detecting performance and 2D discrimination for precise target identification.
The E-TRAC is an advanced detector incorporating Minelab's Full Band Spectrum (FBS) technology and SmartfindTM discrimination. It's sleek, sturdy design, innovative control panel, intuitive menus, clear LCD screen, robust lightweight coil and comprehensive targeting options set the E-TRAC apart from other brands.
The E-TRAC Xchange program enables you to connect your metal detector to your home computer to download and upload your E-TRAC settings, user modes and discrimination patterns.You can build a resource library charting your success with your E-TRAC storing your valuable settings for your favourite sites - never worry about losing your most successful settings again! This advanced feature is also designed to allow you to quickly configure the E-TRAC at the touch of a button to particular detecting environments and preferred targets so you can spend less time messing about with settings and more time out in the field doing what you love doing, detecting.
The E-TRAC will locate valuable metal objects in a variety of mineralised ground conditions such as extremely salty soils, seawater, wet beach sand and highly magnetic ground conditions. By using the E-TRAC you can become one of the many successful detectorists who combine their passion for the outdoors with the excitement of discovering valuable coins, relics, gold and jewellery on a regular basis.
- Utilising FBS technology with simultaneous frequencies ranging from 1.5kHz - 100kHz the signal received from the detectors coil is analysed from a wide range of responses. This allows E-TRAC's advanced signal processing to analyse more target information so that target identification is more accurate.
- E-TRAC XChange USB functionality - create, download and upload your favourite E-TRAC settings and save them to your computer or exchange them with friends by email.
- QuickMaskTM with independent ferrous and conductivity rejection level adjust - a fast and simple way to edit patterns.
- SmartfindTM - a unique two-dimensional scale of discrimination graphically representing both the ferrous and conductivity properties on the same display working to eliminate signals from undesired targets and accepts signals from desired targets.
- Discrimination scale with radical realignment improves target ID and the recovery rate of good targets at depth.
- Four pre-programmed Minelab user modes for switch on and go detecting with specific Settings and Patterns suited to Coins; High Trash; Beach and Relics.
- Four user mode slots so you can personalise modes to suit your specific target preferences and detecting environment.
- Refined threshold adjustment level on a 1-50 scale for greater precision to suit your requirements.
- Pinpoint with audio and visual indicators on two modes making target size and identification more accurate than ever.
- Ground Setting options of Neutral and Difficult allowing you to adapt easily to benign or the most challenging operating conditions.
- Trash Density settings - High ensures you experience fewer false signals in high trash environments while Low is perfect for cleaner sites.
- User-centered keypad and menu design – fast and easy to use with intuitive icons and logical menu sequences.
- Clear resolution visual display panel 72mm x 48mm - designed for optimum visibility in all light conditions.
- Ergonomic, perfectly balanced Handle Assembly ensures longer periods of detecting without fatigue!
- Ultra-lightweight waterproof 11" Double-D waterproof coil for versatility with sharp, accurate pinpointing and depth.
Minelab E-TRAC Metal Detector Specifications
|Application||Coin, Relic, Jewellery & Beach|
|Frequency/Transmission||Multiple frequencies: 1.5 - 100kHz|
|Coil (standard)||11" Double-D lightweight, waterproof.|
|Audio Output||Internal speaker & 6.35mm ( 1/4") headphone jack.|
|Headphones Supplied||Koss 100 ohm headphones.|
|Visual Display||Very large 72mm x 48mm (2.8" x 1.9") greyscale LCD with contrast adjustment.|
|USB Connectivity||USB connector for communication with PC.|
|Memory||Settings saved automatically while detecting and remain until changed or reset.|
|Depth Indication||5Accurate gauge active in normal detecting and Pinpoint mode.|
|Detect Modes||4 pre-programmed user Modes (Coins, High Trash, Beach and Relics) and 4 user customisable Modes.|
|Discrimination||SmartfindTM 2 dimensional Discrimination: Ferrous 35, Conductivity 50. 10 discrimination patterns (Coins, All-Metal, Fe Coins, Jewellery, Foil, Pull Tab, Iron, Crowncap, Screwcap & Nail) & 10 user slots.|
|Audio tone||1,2,4 & Multi-tone; customizable for conductivity or ferrous response. Variable by 30 adjustable steps.|
|Audio Type||Normal, Long, Smooth & Pitch Hold.|
|Ground Balance||Automatic ground compensation - advanced digital filtering. Ground settings Neutral & Difficult.|
|Ground Balance Type||-|
|Trash Density||(2) Low & High.|
|Pinpoint||Non-motion with modulated audio and visual crosshair on LCD, 2 modes: normal and sizing.|
|Sensitivity Adjust||Fully automatic with adjustable offset, manual setting 1 to 30.|
|Tune / Noise Cancel||Manual & Automatic (11 channels)|
|Threshold||Finer adjustment level from 0 to 50.|
|Target Volume Adjust||Limit & Gain (1 to 30).|
|Battery||1600mAh NiMH or alkaline batteries.|
|Low battery alert||Audio & visual indication.|
|Weight||1.6kg (3.5lbs) (ex. battery).|
|Length||1060mm -1380mm (41.7" - 54.3").|
|Warranty||3 years control box & coil.|
Garrett AT MAX is Garretts most versatile and advanced all-terrain VLF metal detector. With increased detection depth, built-in Z-Lynk Wireless Technology, and many other improvements, AT MAX helps treasure hunters push their limits to the MAX!
VANQUISH 540: for the serious detectorist who demands ultimate performance. As if Multi-IQ technology, audio control, and pinpoint wasn’t enough the 540 also boasts iron-bias control, red LED backlight and rechargeable batteries. What’s more, it comes with a waterproof 12” coils as standard for greater depth. No matter where the hunt takes you, the 540 is the ultimate detector that lets you detect on your terms.
- 8" PROformance™ submersible searchcoil
- Submersible headphones
- Belt pouch
- Instructional DVD
A favorite detector for treasure divers around the world because of its ability to ignore salt water, the Sea Hunter's electronic housing can be mounted on the hip or above, below or under the cuff in either short or long configuration.
VANQUISH 540 Pro-Pack: for the serious detectorist who’s always in control. As if Multi-IQ technology, audio control, and pinpoint wasn’t enough the 540 also boasts iron-bias control, Bluetooth headphones, red LED backlight and rechargeable batteries. What’s more, it comes with waterproof 8” and 12” coils as standard for greater depth and precision. No matter where the hunt takes you, the 540 is the ultimate packout for those who want it all.
ATX Basic packages include:
Garrett ATX with 10"x12" DD open searchcoil
- Garrett MS-2 Headphones (waterproof headphones sold separately)
- 10" x 12" Open coil cover
- Garrett Detector Sling
- Battery charger
- AA alkaline and rechargeable batteries
- Soft storage/travel case
- DVD and Manual
GTI™ 2500 Pro Package
- Garrett GTI 2500 Detector
- 9.5″ PROformance™ Imaging Searchcoil
- GTI 2500 DVD and Manual
PLUS 5 Accessories
Garrett Exclusive Graphic Target Imaging™ (GTI) shows actual SIZE and DEPTH of target. This allows you to spend less time digging trash and more time digging treasure.
This all-terrain metal detector offers new and exclusive Garrett technology that makes it ideal for hunting coins, relics, caches, jewelry, and even gold nuggets. Select from either Standard or Professional search modes with enhanced audio features.
Highly Recommended – Coin and Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting, Cache Hunting, Prospecting, Ghost Town Hunting, Competition Events, Fresh Water Hunting
- 16.5 x 23cm (6.5″ x 9″) PROformance™ submersible searchcoil (as shown)
With the quality and performance of the ACE 200i, you can begin finding treasure right away—in your own yard or wherever you travel.
Easy to use for any age!
Includes revised Target ID legend and Mode/Discrimination patterns to better suit the search needs of international users.
OVERVIEW VANQUISH 340: perfect for anyone starting out in detecting. You don’t need more features. You need the right features. That’s why the VANQUISH 340 comes standard with Multi-IQ technology, waterproof V10 coil and audio control. As simple as it is powerful, the VANQUISH 340’s compact and lightweight construction delivers results — no matter where the hunt takes you.