The Land & Sea Treasure Pouch is low profile treasure bag. Purpose-built for Metal Detecting on the land or at the beach. It features two zip pockets to separate finds, the rubberized internal mesh allows water to drain out whilst still holding the finest targets such as chains and earrings.
Precision laser cut and CNC folded C350 grade steel blade, jig welded, powder coat finish.
Comes with high quality canvas sheath.
This is a must have for any detectorist.
Extremely tough and durable.
Made in Australia for the toughest conditions.
- On sale!
- Expands the pan’s floor size by 33%, as compared to conventional 14″ gold pans.
- Maintains the long panning surface and optimum angle necessary for effective panning.
- Patent-pending design.
- Allows gold to be driven down more efficiently to the large floor space.
- Larger pan volume allows more material to be processed per pan.
- Includes Garrett’s renowned riffles for trapping gold.
- 16.5 x 23cm (6.5″ x 9″) PROformance™ submersible searchcoil (as shown)
With the quality and performance of the ACE 200i, you can begin finding treasure right away—in your own yard or wherever you travel.
Easy to use for any age!
Includes revised Target ID legend and Mode/Discrimination patterns to better suit the search needs of international users.
Pro-Pointer AT Z-Lynk Unique Features:
- One-Press Syncing to Garrett Z-Lynk wireless receivers.
- Wireless Convenience: Hear both detector and pinpointer alarms in your headphones, even in noisy environments (beach, high winds, congested urban areas, organized hunts)
Garrett AT MAX is Garretts most versatile and advanced all-terrain VLF metal detector. With increased detection depth, built-in Z-Lynk Wireless Technology, and many other improvements, AT MAX helps treasure hunters push their limits to the MAX!