The Land & Sea Treasure Pouch is low profile treasure bag. Purpose-built for Metal Detecting on the land or at the beach. It features two zip pockets to separate finds, the rubberized internal mesh allows water to drain out whilst still holding the finest targets such as chains and earrings.
- Expands the pan’s floor size by 33%, as compared to conventional 14″ gold pans.
- Maintains the long panning surface and optimum angle necessary for effective panning.
- Patent-pending design.
- Allows gold to be driven down more efficiently to the large floor space.
- Larger pan volume allows more material to be processed per pan.
- Includes Garrett’s renowned riffles for trapping gold.
For the professional or recreational scuba diver, the PulseDive Scuba Detector can be used during dives up to 60m deep.
Find lost treasures around shipwrecks or search for lost gold rings behind the waves. The PulseDive is a 2-In-1 detector and can quickly be converted into a Metal Detecting Pinpointer.
- 16.5 x 23cm (6.5″ x 9″) PROformance™ submersible searchcoil (as shown)
With the quality and performance of the ACE 200i, you can begin finding treasure right away—in your own yard or wherever you travel.
Easy to use for any age!
Includes revised Target ID legend and Mode/Discrimination patterns to better suit the search needs of international users.