XP Wired Backphones
XP wired 3.5mm backphone with 6.3mm jack adapter, foldable in three parts, very light, fits around the back of the head with volume control.
Can be used with any detector that accepts 3.5mm or 6.3mm headphone jack.
- Built-in Z-Lynk receiver. High-fidelity audio.
- Volume control. Adjust signal levels to suit individual hearing requirements and to enhance weak signals.
- Comfortable headband and ear cushions.
- Folds down for easy storage.
- USB charging cable included.
- Speaker impedance: 8 ohms
- Frequency response: 30-18,000 Hz.
Minelab Wireless Headphones come with regular Bluetooth technology, but also have enhanced, super-fast apt-X Low Latency technology for minimal time delay. Can also be connected directly to the detector's 3.5mm (1/8-inch) headphone socket for wired use, via the included aux cable.
Compatible with the Equinox series and Vanquish 540.