Garrett 1/4″ Headphone Adapter
Allows land-use headphones with a 1/4” male jack to be used with the Garrett ATX, AT Gold, AT Pro, Infinium and Sea Hunter models. (Not intended for submerged use.)
OPERATION NOTES: Inserting the headphone plug into the connector will provide sound from the headphones only and will automatically disable the detector’s speaker. This automatic speaker-disable feature requires the input impedance of the headphones to be 10,000 ohms or less.
Note that some non-Garrett headphones may not meet this requirement and will require the addition of a 10,000 ohm termination resistor inside the connector to disable the speaker.
- Built-in Z-Lynk receiver. High-fidelity audio.
- Volume control. Adjust signal levels to suit individual hearing requirements and to enhance weak signals.
- Comfortable headband and ear cushions.
- Folds down for easy storage.
- USB charging cable included.
- Speaker impedance: 8 ohms
- Frequency response: 30-18,000 Hz.
Minelab Wireless Headphones come with regular Bluetooth technology, but also have enhanced, super-fast apt-X Low Latency technology for minimal time delay. Can also be connected directly to the detector's 3.5mm (1/8-inch) headphone socket for wired use, via the included aux cable.
Compatible with the Equinox series and Vanquish 540.