- Expands the pan’s floor size by 33%, as compared to conventional 14″ gold pans.
- Maintains the long panning surface and optimum angle necessary for effective panning.
- Patent-pending design.
- Allows gold to be driven down more efficiently to the large floor space.
- Larger pan volume allows more material to be processed per pan.
- Includes Garrett’s renowned riffles for trapping gold.
- 14″ Gold Trap™ pan
- 15″ SuperSluice™ pan
- 14″ Sifter/Classifier
- 10″ Backpacker pan
- Gold Guzzler bottle
- 2 Gold vials
- How to Find Gold field guide by Charles Garrett and Roy Lagal
- Gold Panning Like a Pro DVD