Garrett Pro Pointer AT
The Pro-Pointer AT provides all terrain versatility for locating and pinpointing metallic targets. It is environmentally protected from the elements and is fully submersible to a maximum depth of 10 feet or 3 meters.
Pro-Pointer AT Unique Features:
- Fully waterproof to 10 feet with orange color for added visibility underwater.
- Maximum Sensitivity for improved detection of nuggets and other small targets. Choose from three Sensitivity levels.
- Fast Retune: Quick button press instantly tunes out environment or narrows detection field for precise pinpointing of larger targets.
Retuning allows user to quickly:
- Shrink detection field to precisely pinpoint large targets
- Tune out mineralized ground, wet beach sand, etc.
- Help gauge target size/distance
- Help identify edges of large target
- Pinpoint multiple targets versus one large target signal
- Lost Pro-Pointer Alarm: After 5 minutes with no button presses, the pinpointer emits periodic warning chirps.
- Automatic power off after 60 minutes of warning chirps; saves batteries.
- Simple, single-button operation for Power, Retune, Sensitivity adjustment, and Stealth Mode.
- Ruler in Inches and Centimeters molded into side of pinpointer to judge target depth.
- Lanyard Attachment Loop molded into side of pinpointer.
- New power button is easy to operate even with gloves
Other Pro-Pointer AT Features:
Patented Proportional Audio/Vibration
Patented scraping blade for searching soil
Twice the battery life of other pinpointers with LED lights.
Pinpointing tip and 360° detection area
LED Flashlight for low light uses.
Includes woven belt holster and 9-volt battery.
Large power button
|Model Name:||Garrett Pro-Pointer® AT|
|Operating Temperatures:||-35°F (-37°C) to 158°F (70°C)|
|Operating Frequency:||11.5 kHz|
|Waterproof Rating:||10 foot (3 meter) maximum depth; IP 68|
|Tuning:||Automatic or manual retune|
|Indicators:||Proportional audio/vibration pulse rate|
|Controls:||Power, Retune, Adjust switch|
|Dimensions:||Length: 9" (22.9 cm)|
|Thickness:||1.5" (3.8 cm) tapered to .875" (2.2 cm)|
|Weight:||6.5 oz. (0.2 kg.), with battery in|
|Battery:||Single 9V (included)|
|Battery Life:||Carbon: 16 hours|
|Alkaline: 30 hours|
|Rechargeable: 8 hours|
|Warranty:||2 Years, Limited Parts/Labor|
|Patent Information:||US 7,575,065 and patents pending|
The waterproof Minelab 15" × 12" elliptical Double-D coil provides maximum depth for specialised treasure hunting.
It is also great for wide ground coverage in open spaces.A protective skidplate is included.
The Minelab 15" Smart Coil is waterproof and Submersible to 3 meters.
Ideal for wading at the beach, or detecting in streams.
For the professional or recreational scuba diver, the PulseDive Scuba Detector can be used during dives up to 60m deep.
Find lost treasures around shipwrecks or search for lost gold rings behind the waves. The PulseDive is a 2-In-1 detector and can quickly be converted into a Metal Detecting Pinpointer.
The Detect-Ed Lower Shaft is a single piece to replace the lower shaft of the stock Minelab Equinox shaft, ideal for underwater and land detecting.
This lower shaft is designed for use with the Detect-Ed Equinox Carbon Upper Shaft (sold seperately).
Precision laser cut and CNC folded C350 grade steel blade, jig welded, powder coat finish.
Comes with high quality canvas sheath.
This is a must have for any detectorist.
Extremely tough and durable.
Made in Australia for the toughest conditions.
- On sale!
The Land & Sea Carbon Shaft is a two piece set (upper and lower shaft) to replace the stock Minelab Equinox shafts, ideal for underwater and land detecting. The LS model’s light-weight, no-wobble, strong design proves steadfast in durability and a lasting investment.
This Land & Sea Carbon Shaft compliments the Equinox by further enhancing it’s lightness and all-terrain abilities.